- 8 slices Texas Toast or thick white bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoons lemon for 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshley grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 leaves heads romaine lettuce outer removed, inner leaves torn into bite size pieces
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
Stack bread and cut into bit-sized squares.
Place in a bowl and top with olive oil, salt and pepper, tossing bread to coat evenly.
Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 400° about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Whisk all Dressing ingredients together until well blended.
Place lettuce in a 2-gallon zip-close bag; add dressing being careful not to over-dress.
Shake until lettuce is evenly coated.
Pour into bowl and garnish with croutons and shaved Parmesan.
Serves 4 to 6.
[adsanity_rotating align="aligncenter" time="10" group_id="8696" max_width="200"/]
[adsanity_rotating align="aligncenter" time="10" group_id="8699" max_width="200"/]