This recipe may be doubled. You may substitute shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese.
Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 4-ounce can chopped black olives
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
Combine cheese, green chiles, black olives, green onions, tomato, cilantro and salad dressing in a bowl and mix well.
Chill, covered, 8 to 12 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.