January 7, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapeños seeded and finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Sample salsa with a chip; adjust ingredients as needed. Serve with chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish. May also be served as a side salad.
More recipes like this one can be found in the Mississippi Hometown Cookbook. Order your copy today.