April 27, 2020
Yield: 36 turtles.Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 1 13-ounce package caramels wrappers removed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups pecan halves
- Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers or any brand chocolate bark
- Melt caramels in top of double boiler or in microwave with water.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate wafers.
- Dip caramel pieces into warm chocolate; remove to wax paper.
- Let cool and store in covered container.