July 27, 2019
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 1 8- inch pie crust
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped basil
- 1 jalapeño pepper diced
- 1 medium-sized red onion sliced thin and separated into rings
- 1 8- ounce package shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 8- ounce package Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Bake pie crust.
- While baking, slice tomatoes and place in colander to drain.
- When crust is done baking; cool.
- Sprinkle cooled crust with Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tomatoes, basil, jalapeño peppers and onions.
- Mix mayonnaise and cheeses then spread on top of Tomato Pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Need a new recipe for all those summer tomatoes? This Tomato Pie recipe is all you need. Easy to make and delicious to eat. You can find this recipe in our Tennessee Back Road Restaurant Recipes cookbook!