November 16, 2021
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 1¾ cups sugar divided
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, 1¼ cups sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla; add milk.
- When mixed well, combine with dry ingredients.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in remaining sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes for softer cookies or 10 to 15 minutes for crunchier cookies.