July 26, 2019
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1½ 10-ounce packages frozen sliced strawberries thawed (with juice)
- 1 16-ounce carton sour cream
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) grenadine syrup
- 3 ounces (2/3 cup) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vanilla extract
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) half and half
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- In a mixer, mix strawberries and sour cream together.
- Beat slowly until well mixed.
- Add grenadine, vanilla and sugar; stir continuously until mixture becomes smooth.
- Add half and half and cream last and stir until just blended.
- Chill and serve. Shake/stir well before serving.
- Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries.
Need something cool and refreshing? This Strawberry Soup recipe is sure to hit just the right spot. You can find this recipe in our Eat & Explore Arkansas cookbook at Great American Publishers!