Spaghetti Squash with Cucumber & Scallions in Lime Cilantro Sauce Recipe
June 14, 2018
Spaghetti Squash is a very easy to prepare and a healthy alternative to feeding your family. This recipe is from Farm to Table Fabulous and goes great with most main dishes.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
Spaghetti Squash with Cucumber & Scallionsin Lime Cilantro Sauce
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- To prepare spaghetti squash, pierce with a fork in several places and microwave on high approximately 7 minutes or until soft (you may have to stop and turn over half way through cooking). Remove to cool slightly. Cut in half and remove seeds. With a fork separate flesh using a downward motion (it will look long and stringy like spaghetti). Place in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk lime juice and zest, olive oil and vinegar. Toss together with squash, cucumber and scallions. Garnish with cilantro. Finish with salt and pepper to taste. Serves 4 to 6.
More Farm Fresh recipes like this one can be found in Farm to Table Fabulous. Get your copy today.