August 9, 2019
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces fresh shrimp peeled, de-veined
- 1 10-ounce can cream of shrimp soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces egg fettuccini cooked
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the onion and saute until the onion is tender.
- Add shrimp and Cook until they turn pink.
- Blend in soup and milk.
- Cook until heated through; do not boil.
- Stir in sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over fettuccine.
- Shrimp Stroganoff Recipe yields: 4-6 servings.