April 23, 2020
Yield: 2 to 4 servings.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off the tough ends of asparagus and discard.
- Whisk mustard and vinegar and slowly add olive oil as you continue whisking.
- Toss asparagus with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast 10 minutes.