Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
May 21, 2018
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup stick butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh Georgia peaches
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, sugar and milk.
- Melt butter in microwave oven and pour into disposable baking pan.
- While butter is still hot, add batter and top with fresh peaches.
- Bake peach cobbler 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- If you can't get fresh or fresh frozen peaches, use 1 large can of peaches.