January 3, 2020
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows 16-ounce
- 1 stick butter ½ cup
- 3 packages microwave popcorn popped with unpopped kernels removed, 3.2-ounce
- 1 bag plain M&Ms 16-ounce
- 1 container cocktail peanuts 8-ounce
- Melt marshmallows and butter over low heat.
- Combine popped popcorn, M&Ms, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour melted marshmallows over and stir quickly to coat.
- Press into buttered Bundt pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let rest at least 1 hour before inverting onto serving dish.
- Serve at room temperature.
More great recipes like this one can be found in the Georgia Hometown Cookbook. Order your copy today! Georgia Peach Buckle Fuzzy Navel Cake Peachy Bundt Cake Peach Crunch Cake