February 5, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 box butter cake mix plus ingredients to prepare per package directions, 18.25-ounce
- 1 can mandarin oranges 11-ounce
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix 3.4-ounce
- 1 can crushed pineapple 1 carton 8-ounce
- 1 Cool Whip 8-ounce
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box; add oranges with juice. Pour into treated 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° until done. Cool before frosting.
- Combine dry pudding mix and pineapple. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to frost cake.