February 25, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 12-ounce package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 stick margarine softened
- 1 12-ounce can frozen orange juice, defrosted
- 1 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients except coconut.
- Chill dough.
- Roll into small balls, then roll in coconut.
- No baking necessary; ready to eat.
- Refrigerate leftover Orange Balls.
Orange and Vanilla are two great flavors that go well with each other. This Orange Balls recipe uses both of those ingredients and it’s very easy to make. You can find this recipe and others like it in our Family Favorite cookbook. Mozzarella Sticks Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe Creamy Orange White Chocolate Fudge A Slice of Orange Cake