Nina’s Cornbread Dressing
January 29, 2020
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Nina's Cornbread Dressing
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Olive oil or butter
- 1 pan/skillet cooked cornbread crumbled
- 4 pieces white bread torn into small pieces
- 4 cans chicken broth 14.5-ounce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75-ounce
- 4 boiled eggs chopped
- salt and pepper
- Sauté onions and celery in olive oil (or butter).
- Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with Pam.
- Mix crumbled cornbread and torn white bread in pan.
- Add broth, soup, onion, eggs and celery mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Bake at 350° until brown, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.