January 29, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 packages cream cheese softened, 8-ounce
- 1 bundle green onions chopped
- 1 package ham chopped, 8-ounce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Cut a thin slice from top of bread; set aside.
- Hollow out bread loaf to ½ inch from edges, reserving bread pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients and fill French bread.
- Cover with reserved top slice; wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Serve with reserved bread cubes, crackers or potato chips.