April 21, 2020
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 3 cups watermelon purée
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine diced small
- Handful fresh cherries pitted and chopped
- Cut watermelon into chunks and purée in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Fill 1 dozen popsicle molds with chopped fresh fruit; pour in watermelon purée until each mold is full.
- Place a popsicle stick in each one.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and pull each one out.