Granny’s Bacon Hot Cheese Straws
January 29, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
Granny's Bacon Hot Cheese Straws
- 1 stick butter softened
- 4 cups freshly shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2/3 cup small cooked bacon pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; set aside to rise a few minutes.
- Place on a lightly floured surface.
- Break into balls and roll into thin straws.
- Bake at 350° on cookie sheets 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.