April 23, 2020
Yield: 8 to 10 servings.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 4 cups water
- 1 10-ounce roll garlic cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ cup milk
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook grits with water according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine beaten eggs, butter and milk.
- Stir slowly into grits mixing quickly to avoid cooking eggs.
- Pour into greased baking dish 15 to 30 minutes.