May 29, 2018
This is a great family recipe to gather your whole family in the kitchen and make some yummy kitchen memories.
Print Recipe Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 package white cake mix plus ingredients to prepare
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 6 drops green food coloring or as needed
- 1/4 cup green decorator sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 48 semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Allow to cool completely. Scoop two thirds of the frosting into a small bowl and mix with green food coloring. Frost the cupcakes. Sprinkle some of the green sugar over the tops. Cut the marshmallows in half to make 2 circles. Dip half of each marshmallow piece into water and dip into the green sugar to make the eyelids. The remaining white part will be the eyes. Place on the cupcakes. Use a dot of white icing to glue a chocolate chip into the center of each eye for the pupil. Mix the remaining frosting with red food coloring to make pink. Use the pink icing to draw smiling mouths and nostrils or even tongues on the frogs.
More great recipes to get your kids cooking in the kitchen can be found in Kitchen Memories Cookbook. Get your copy today.