March 7, 2019
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can chopped green chile peppers
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 pound Velveeta Shreds pre-shredded Velveeta cheese
- Cook hamburger and onion; drain.
- Stir in both soups, enchilada sauce and milk; heat.
- Stir in green chiles.
- In a 9x13-inch greased casserole, layer 1/3 meat mixture, 1/2 cheese and 2 tortillas.
- Repeat layers then top with remaining meat mixture.
- Bake at 350° until Enchilada Casserole recipe is bubbly, about 40 minutes.