March 23, 2021
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 dozen flat toothpicks
- 2 dozen triangle shaped pieces of sliced cheese
- Shell eggs, slice in halves, and remove yolks.
- Combine yolks with mayonnaise and mustard and return a spoonful of mixture to the hollow of each egg white.
- Make a sail for each boat (egg half) by stringing a slice of cheese onto a toothpick to make a sail on a mast.
- Poke each in to an egg half.