April 23, 2020
Yield: 12 servings. This is better if mixed up the day before cooking and refrigerated overnight. This is great as a leftover, and microwaves well.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 15-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve ¾ cup juice
- 1 15.25-ounce can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 8-ounce jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 15-ounce can apricots, drained
- 1 15-ounce can peach halves, drained
- 1 15-ounce can pear halves, drained
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Combine drained fruits in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix sugars, cornstarch, curry powder and reserved pineapple juice in a saucepan.
- Heat until it thickens slightly. Add melted butter; pour over fruits.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes at 350°.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.