April 20, 2020
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped peeled tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, onion, pepper, garlic and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips for dipping.
This recipe can be found in our Alabama Back Road Restaurant Recipes Cookbook!