March 15, 2019
Enjoy the cool, refreshing taste.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 slices large unpeeled cucumber sliced (reserve 3for garnish)
- 1 package cream cheese 8-ounce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green onions finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Into a strainer, coarsely grate cucumber, reserving juice.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Stir in onions and cucumber.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Thin with reserved cucumber juice, if needed.
- Spoon into serving dish and garnish with cucumber slices.
- Serve Cucumber Dip with chips and/or fresh vegetables.