February 15, 2019
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 pounds crab meat
- Oil for frying
- Whisk together flour, seafood seasoning, basil, lemon pepper, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in mixing bowl.
- Add crab meat and toss by hand until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes.
- Make patties and coat in cornmeal before cooking.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown.