May 1, 2020
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 1 packet “Good Seasonings” Italian dressing mix
- 6 tomatoes off the vine finely chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions diced
- 2 cans black-eyed peas drained
- 2 cups white corn
- 2 avocados cubed
- Prepare salad dressing according to package directions.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve with tortilla chips.
More great recipes like this one can be found in Eat & Explore Arkansas Cookbook and Travel Guide. Purchase your copy today! Black Bean Salsa Poor Folks Black-Eyed Peas Hot Corn Dip Bulldog Casserole