May 1, 2020
This recipe may be doubled. You may substitute shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese.
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 4-ounce can chopped black olives
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Combine cheese, green chiles, black olives, green onions, tomato, cilantro and salad dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Chill, covered, 8 to 12 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
More great recipes like this one can be found in Eat & Explore Arkansas Cookbook and Travel Guide. Purchase your copy today!