February 14, 2019
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 package cream cheese softened, 8-ounce
- 1 carton whipped topping thawed, divided, 16-ounce
- 1 package frozen grated coconut 6-ounce
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding 5.1-ounce
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut optional
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, butter and nuts; press into bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes; cool.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon on crust and sprinkle with 1/2 the coconut.
- Combine pudding, cream of coconut and milk (if preferred, use 2 cups milk and no cream of coconut).
- Beat until thick and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Mix remaining coconut with remaining whipped topping and spread over top.
- Decorate with additional coconut colored with food dye and/or candy sprinkles, if desired.