Carolina Citrus Geechee Wings Recipe
September 28, 2018
Print Recipe Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Carolina Citrus Geechee Wings
- 20 chicken wings drumettes or legs drummies or legs
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Black pepper to taste
- Dash celery powder
- Wash chicken and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add chicken wings, cover and marinate 2 hours.
- Grill (or bake at 350°), turning as needed, until golden and the juices run clear.
This is a Carolina Citrus Geechee Wings recipe from South Carolina Hometown Cookbook. It's a great wing recipe for the grill or just a lazy day of oven cooking. Parkette Drive-In Restaurant South Carolina Back Road Restaurant Recipes Cookbook Carolina Cream Cheese Chicken Packs Recipe May Family Festival Time