January 31, 2019
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine sugars, milk, and salt in heavy boiler over medium-high heat.
- Stirring continuously, bring mixture to a rolling boil then cook an additional five minutes (no more; no less).
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and pecans; mix well.
- Pour on greased platter; cool.
- Break Caramel Pecans recipe apart to serve.