April 21, 2020
Yield: 8 to 12 servings.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 stick butter divided
- 1 8-ounce jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 10.75-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- Tabasco to taste
- 1½ cups cooked rice
- Crushed Ritz crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- Sauté onion in half stick butter.
- Stir in Cheez Whiz, soup, Tabasco and rice.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Top with crushed Ritz crackers and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.