Breakfast Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
August 24, 2018
Breakfast hash brown casserole recipe is an easy start to a great day. Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Facebook Add Your CollectionAdd Your Collection
Breakfast Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 bag frozen hash browns thawed
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 stick butter melted, 1/4 cup
- 1 pound ground sausage browned
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a large bowl and place in a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
You can find many more great recipes like this one in the Georgia Hometown Cookbook. Order your copy today.